Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Catch-Up!

*DEEP BREATH*

My busy week is over - and I survived! Here's a quick run-down of what we've been busy doing:

Maddie had a birthday party at home last weekend. Big parties = big work! i am glad all of the kids' birthdays are past for another year!



My Brownie troop had it's last meeting for the year and ended with a sleepover at our local zoo. It was a lot of fun, although I didn't get much sleep. We took a hike, met some animals, toured the zoo and got to pick apart owl pellets!


We added on to our garden. This is the "during" shot - the after shots will come later!


the bummer news is that I had to ground Ryan. As in, take away toys, no tv, no privileges at all. He inked up my bedroom - tableclothes, lampshade, dresser, clothing etc. I'm done being mad about it. I just hope we did the right thing with the punishment for him.

So it's been a long week. i have some things I want to post about before vacation - hope I can find the time! Oh - Maddie snapped a photo of me & Craig the other day - she didn't do too bad of a job!

3 comments:

  1. Great garden! What a sweet couple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie took a great pic! You guys are such a cute couple! :o) Happy bday to her, and LOVE the Mickey Mouse cake! I know you'd have a great one!

    ReplyDelete