When I am not busy shopping at Kohl's I've been
- Working on Drama Club curriculum - it's our first attempt at a club for grades 1-5, and I wrote all the curriculum. I am crossing my fingers that the club runs smoothly when we start in October!
- Planning our Brownie meetings through the end of December - some fun outdoor events, lots of crafts and a party or two!
- Signed Ryan up for Boy Scouts.
- Enjoyed my first morning ALONE - Jacob attended his first solo preschool session yesterday!
- steam cleaning my carpets (it was on the to-do list for this fall, but I had to start due to a nasty, leaky trash bag!).
- Homework, homework homework! It takes so much more organization to get TWO kids to sit down and complete their assignments after school!
- Got to have a nice visit with an old friend - and meet her 3-month-old little man!
- I am helping my mom plan a "sprinkle" for my sister (who is due with her 2nd baby in December). She's been blessed with a boy, and is now expecting a little girl!