Monday, March 30, 2009

Helllloooo April!

I know, I am early, but I am very excited that April is almost here! April is the first "real" month of spring (in my opinion) and I can't wait for some lovely April weather.

April 1st is also my wedding anniversary, and we're looking forward to celebrating 9 years together!

My boys have April birthdays - Jacob will turn 3 on the 3rd and Ryan will be 6 on the 7th!

So this week is a busy, busy week for us. Thankfully Maddie is finally feeling better (this morning was her first morning in a week without a fever!) because we have lots to do! Craig and I are going to try to find time to go out for our anniversary sometime this week. The boys' have a birthday party with our family on Sunday afternoon, so I have lots to do to get ready for that. We also have an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday morning, and I am so excited that I can go with the children (I normally work on Saturdays, but I offered to switch with a co-worker and now I'll be off that day! Yay!).

So goodbye cold, windy March and bring on the April springtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment