Monday, March 23, 2009

My favorite appliances

Sometimes, you just need to step back and be thankful to be a housewife and mother in the 21st century. There are a few things that make my day a little easier.

First - my best friend - the Shark cordless sweeper. I originally bought one of these for $11 off of a Kohl's clearance rack. It quickly became the most used appliance in the house. I keep this bad boy in the kitchen and use him after every single meal! It has a rolling brush, so it even gets crumbs and dirt off of the kitchen mats! Shark #1 finally died a month ago, so I have a replacement. This one wasn't $11, but still worth every penny!

Second - my slow cooker. I use my slow cooker fairly often, and love how easy it is to make a meal in it! Tonight, we're having spaghetti and meatballs. BUT I found a slice in the slow cookers cord today *GASP* So tonight, it's off to Kohl's for a new slow cooker (I guess 9 years is a good life).

1 comment:

  1. I HEART my crockpot! And my bread machine (it makes the dough, then I shape and bake the loaves). Glad your enjoying yourself, modern momma! :)

    ReplyDelete