Monday, March 16, 2009

Hold Me Accountable

I am stealing this idea from April over at http://thejoythejourneythejob.wordpress.com

Things to do this week:

1 - Workout on the WiiFit at least 30 minutes for at least 5 days

2 - Plan my Brownie meeting

3 - Declutter/Clean for 15-minutes a day

4 - Make & mail birthday invitations for the boys' birthday party.

5 - Eat dinner at home at least 5 days.

Hold me to this! We're trying to turn over a new leaf here! We've been very lazy when it comes to our budget because I have been making a nice chunk of money each week doing childcare. I will be cutting that money by at least half this summer - possibly even more. By September, I will only be watching one par-time girl and making next to nothing - so we need to ease back into our budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment